Saturday, November 20, 2010

RUGBY NIGHT OUT

Omotesando Hills
Omotesando Hills














Rugby Night Out was a great night, with more than 100 people at the the newly opened store in Omotesando, the party ended in peace. I was going to get a few items at the party but, ended up not. I was just busy taking photos and talking with my friends who work there.

One more thing I want to mention. It's a music topic.... Daft Punk is going to back in the music scene!!! Recently, I was fiddling with an movie app on my iphone and was informed that Daft Punk were involved in making the original score for the Disney film Tron Legacy. It's been five years since their last release and I am so pumped. The original sound track is going to be released on December 15th. Never been this excited by a movie soundtrack!!


Daft Punk - Tron Version Suit
Song of the Day - Daft Punk - Derezzed

No comments:

Post a Comment